Friday, November 4, 2011

...no....the Fat Diva has NOT left the building....

sorry folks, integrating September into my world after returning from Seattle,WA and launching The Idisi's 3rd season took more out of me than I expected.

T'ai-Chi happened...loved it, but my back did not..so I have been S...L...O...W...L...Y... reintroducing body therapies back into my routine.

It took me many weeks of suffering before I caved and surrendered to the fact that I have a body that has to be massaged, poked, rubbed, prodded, and stretched in order to unravel all the damage from this life, and the impressions of my perceived realities of over-soul/past life stuff.

so...I finally gave in a few weeks ago. My fascia is CRABBY...it should not actually "crunch"..which it is doing....for real...crunchy...(shudder)

And...it MIGHT be that the "fallen arches" damage is false, and it is largely that my arches are that cramped ALL the time...so...we are working on unraveling...starting being the key word.

oy

so...I am here...and working on my body quietly and working hard not to rip the faces off of those around me as I process a lot of nerve and structural pain....

coming soon...let's talk about Emotional Release.....

super fun...

Be well and surrender more often...you will thank me for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment