Monday, November 4, 2013

Dross, Dross and more Dross

Hey dear readers...jsut a short blurb of Fat Diva's shenanegains...

I am in acute adrenal fatigue...

yep...... I figured out why I have been so sick..at least part of it...also need to give up gluten...which sucks, but have done it before...but is a process on its own..so I am sleeping...alot

alot alot alot

 I am using the energy of this Mercury Retrograde in my Sun Sign of Scorpio to look at patterns, jettison lots of dross...did  I mention alot?

like epic shit tons of alot...epic epic epic...

so I will come up for air here and there, but know I am am kicking the stuff out that does not work..and I expect a few pounds will release as well..becasue we all know.. our emotional and mental body feeds our physical one..and all layers need a serious enema or cosmic colonic


how about you? if you do not deal with it now...it will literally kill you..and I love you you..so don't die...ok?

check it out..

Cosmic Path website

later peeps...get it done

love
Fat Diva

No comments:

Post a Comment