Tuesday, May 3, 2011

it's official...

i have reached a breaking point about the crappy weather.

blargh

I did better this past weekend out of town on The Idisi retreat in food wise area than I thought I would. Used my SSHE for a good portion of it...then there was the infamous Cheese Hangover incident...but it was worth it...figs and all.

I was made abundantly aware of the need for me to move my body as I was climbing a steep hill and decending to get to the lakeshore. Grant it, it rained all weekend and I was not prepared for the climb shoe wise...but still..it was a tough navigation that would ahve been easier with less Diva ass and belly.

I did it..but it was awkward.

And since Camp Xena starts in late July....i have my work cut out for me..

here's to May being far better than April.

1 comment:

  1. I feel like today marks the end of the "Neverending winter of our malcontent". Though- me just saying that here probably jinxed it.
    ;)
    I'm here, rooting for my girl- "Team Diva! Team Diva!!"

    ReplyDelete