Monday, July 4, 2011

keeping a promise...

so in the Summer Solstice shows that I did with The Idisi in June..I made a promise to dance in public at CONvergence 2011.

did not happen as I thought it would.

i figured I would go top the Retro Dance on Thursday, dance a bit in the dark with hundreds of other geeks..and then be done..

but nooooo.

I did it on Mainstage while singing with my dearheart friend Lojo Russo....and it was lovely

no one stoned me

actually was told how beautiful it was to see me dance as the music moved through my body

so ....basically..this shit is all in  my head..and i need to just get over it.

hrrrmmm

promise kept ...promise fulfilled

3 comments:

  1. Most of what is wrong with all of us is just in our heads. Accepting the love you are already given and knowing you "deserve" it is the hardest thing in life.

    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Freya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know how truly beautiful you make the universe when you dance and sing. Remember me telling you at a Fest Cast Party oh so many years ago that you made me wish I was a man when I watched you dance?
    I've always seen and felt the beauty in your soul. A body just returns to dust eventually, but your will soul go on to live many lives and enrich all those that have the pleasure of meeting you.
    I think of you often, miss you so much.

    Sherry Roth

    ReplyDelete